Wednesday, December 15, 2010

God is in Control

I can't decide whether I'm looking forward to the next two weeks or dreading them. Today I scheduled two meetings that need to happen and need to happen soon. While I'm looking forward to them happening, I'm also scared about the outcomes. Both meetings have the potential for changing my life -- maybe not drastically, but they will definitely leave a lasting impression.

I'm praying that God will give me the words, that He will open my ears to hear all He has for me and that I would not get in the way of what He is doing. I know He is leading in this and He has gone before me and prepared the way.

I'm so thankful I know that God is in Control and I can just follow His lead. Even if the path looks scary, He is leading the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment