Sunday, March 4, 2012

And Yet Another Day to Celebrate

Why My Husband is the Most Amazing Man in the World

#6 He has a great sense of adventure. A couple weeks after Mark and I finally got together, we went on a ski retreat with the Singles group at our church. I had planned from the first time the trip was mentioned to attempt skiing for my very first time. But like I'm prone to do, the closer we got to the trip, the more I started to chicken out. To make a long story short (I don't want to put you all to sleep), I wouldn't allow myself to chicken out, because I knew it would disappoint Mark if I didn't join him on the slopes. So I went....and I had a blast! Mark is always coming up with great ideas for adventures we can take.....and making me follow through on the ideas I have. He pushes me to experience new things and see the fun in everything. He is the best companion for any adventure -- I'm so glad that I get to be his side-kick! 

After our first day on the slopes!

No comments:

Post a Comment