Friday, March 9, 2012

The Day is Finally HERE!

HAPPY 33RD BIRTHDAY TO MY AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL HUSBAND

#1 He is a wonderful friend, my BEST friend. A friend recently asked me when I knew that Mark was the man I was going to marry -- it got me thinking about a year ago and everything that was going on during that time. I can honestly say that there was a point when I realized Mark was the best friend I had ever had. He stuck with me, even when it caused him pain. He truly listened to me and what I had to say. He wasn't afraid to tell me truth, even if he knew it might cause me pain. He was the friend I always dreamed of having and had looked long and hard for. I'm blessed to be married to my very best friend -- and I look forward to growing old beside him. 

Mark David, I love you so very much. Thank you for patiently waiting for me to hear God's calling. Thank you for being faithful, even when it seemed hopeless. Thank you for listening, caring and letting me cry on your shoulder. Thank you for making me laugh and helping me enjoy every part of our life. Thank you for letting me celebrate you today and all this past week. Happy Birthday!! 

Now let's go eat some cookies :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment