Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 1 - Something to Celebrate


Today is the first day of a new month, the first day of March. 
I personally think that February is one of the best months of the year, but that's beside the point. This is a month to celebrate, a month to enjoy to its fullest!
What makes this month so special? It is special because it is the month we get to celebrate my husband's birthday!

So, to count down to his birthday, I give you:

Why My Husband is the Most Amazing Man in the World

#9 He has a brilliant sense of humor. I can't count how many times a day he makes me laugh and not just a chuckle, we are talking belly-aching, side-splitting laughter. Between his quick wit and his slapstick comedy, he keeps me on my toes, laughing all the way. He helps me take myself a little less seriously and helps me enjoy the humor and joy in life. A funny face, a nicely chose response, this man has everything I ever wanted when it comes to his sense of humor. 

Such a tree hugger!

No comments:

Post a Comment