Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Celebrating Two Days in One

Yesterday Mark and I enjoyed our date night a little differently. We ordered take out from Zio's and then got to work putting together our new bookshelves. We are still looking for ways to make the best use of the tiny space we have here. Last week we decided on matching shelves for either side of the bed -- after getting it all put together, I can honestly say this was a wonderful choice! But, that also made for a late night, so I didn't blog Reason #4 last night. Hold on to your hats -- we are doing two in one tonight! So, without further ado.....

Why My Husband is the Most Amazing Man in the World

#4 He is a Hopeless Romantic...and that is a VERY good thing. From bringing home flowers just because he was thinking of me to the sweet note he might slip into my purse. He doesn't leave me any room to doubt his love and devotion. He makes the mundane tasks in life fun and he makes the special days even more special. I'm blessed to be his girl.

Valentine's Day Dinner -- gift to me from my hubby

#3 His Wonderful Bass Voice. Growing up with a father who sang tenor, I'm not exactly used to hearing those low notes yet. But every time I get a chance to sing with him, I find myself listening to him more than singing the music in front of me. Tonight in choir I actually got to sit next to him for one of our songs and it was a blast to hear the blending of bass and soprano (with the Tenors and Altos sitting around us, making it all sound good). I love serving in our church music ministry with my hubby. 

Singing for Church - International Dress Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment