Thursday, March 8, 2012

Celebrating Continued

Why My Husband is the Most Wonderful Man in the World

#2 He is a Strong Provider. Ok, so I'm kinda mixing two in one, but they are both true. 
He is a great provider. Not just through his job, but seriously taking care of my daily needs. Since I have to leave for work before he does, he makes coffee in the morning and makes sure I have something to eat and that my water bottle is filled up. When we would hang out with our friends, before we were together, I would notice him staying at the back of the group. I asked him about it once and found out that he was providing safety for the group, making sure no one got left behind and protecting them from the other dangers around us. He is a provider. 
He is strong. Physically he can move or pick up just about anything he sets his mind out to do. Emotionally he is a pillar for me to lean on, helping me think through things from a different angle and coming to a more rational conclusion. Spiritually he challenges me to hear and read things a different way, making the Bible come to life even more clearly. In every way, my husband is strength. 

These character qualities serve as a reminder to me of my ultimate Strong Provider, my heavenly Father. He lives out Ephesians 5 command for husbands to love their wives as Christ loved the church, laying His life down for her. And this, is the most precious gift my husband gives to me on a daily basis. Thank you babe for being such a wonderful husband! 


No comments:

Post a Comment